Government of Saskatchewan
Monday, April 23, 2018
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority

Filing a Complaint

Any consumer or business operator may file either a formal or an anonymous complaint with the Consumer Protection Division if they are of the opinion that a breach of The Consumer Protection and Business Practices Act has occurred.

Formal Complaints – Fill out a written formal complaint if you are requesting the Division to conduct an investigation into your specific direct sellers concern. Attach any evidence (receipts, contracts, witnesses, photos) that may assist with the investigation. A letter with details or a completed complaint form can be mailed or faxed. You will be contacted and kept informed of the progress.

Anonymous Complaint – You may also file an anonymous complaint, however there must be some evidence of wrongdoing supplied to support your concern. Since the complaint is filed anonymously, you will not be personally informed of the Division’s actions or findings. An anonymous letter can be mailed or faxed to our attention.

Consumer Protection Division Complaint Form – To file a complaint, click on the link to the left, print off and submit our complaint form to the address listed below.

For more information contact:

Contact Information

For more information contact:

Consumer Protection Division
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan
Suite 500, 1919 Saskatchewan Dr.
Regina, SK S4P 4H2
Phone: (306) 787-5550 Fax: (306) 787-9779
Toll-free: 1-877-880-5550

Email inquiries will be responded to via email. If the sender does not wish a reply in this fashion, please indicate such in your message.

© 2018 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.